What is CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
CIMA connects you to the Association’s Professional network, over 667,000 strong, in over 100 countries
CIMA qualification is a specialist management accounting qualification which provides the fundamental knowledge you need to build a successful career in business or finance. Needs to complete 12 subjects with 3 case studies. The broad learning will develop the critical skills that employers are looking for within you.
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) – CIMA-qualified accountants are entitled to use this designation of which makes you part of an international network that will earn global recognition. CIMA professionals have a commitment to uphold the highest ethical and professional standards
Why Choose ICON for CIMA?
- The best Lecture panel in Sri Lanka
- Flexible & Friendly Learning Environment
- Original Kaplan Study Materials
- Convenient payment methods
The CIMA Qualification Framework
- Certificate Level – March, June, September, December
- OTQ – June, December
- Case Study – March, June, September, December
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Minimum Entry qualification – O/L or A/L
- Part Time – Saturday / Sunday
- Full Time – Week days