OBU is offered by the Oxford Brookes University, UK, in partnership with ACCA. It is a degree that is available exclusively to ACCA students who wish to obtain an academic qualification while studying towards the ACCA Qualification.
Set in a historic student city, Oxford Brookes is one of the UK’s leading modern universities and enjoys an international reputation for teaching excellence and innovation as well as strong links with business and industry.
Link to the OBU website: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/
To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must,
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University – You may check your eligibility status by logging into your myACCA account and ensuring that you are opted in for this degree.
- Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing either of F7, F8 or F9.
- Successfully pass subjects F1-F9.
- Complete the Professional Ethics module on your my ACCA profile before 3 months prior to the intended submission session.
If you wish to submit a Research and Analysis Project (RAP) to Oxford Brookes, you must have a Project Mentor. The Project Mentor has two different roles:
- To support your preparation of your RAP by providing advice and feedback to you at appropriate times during your RAP activities.
- To confirm Oxford Brookes University that he or she has been your Project Mentor and that your RAP is your own work. Your Project Mentor will certify this and Oxford Brookes University will check a sample of Project Mentor certifications.