Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka appearing in all
legal forums in Sri Lanka practicing criminal and civil litigation.
- Senior Legal Advisor and Litigation Counsel of the oldest Law Firm in Sri Lanka.
- Legal Consultant for leading banks, financial institutions, insurance
companies and regulatory authorities.
- Eminent Lecturer with 18 years lecturing experience
- A friendly lecturer with wide experience in lecturing ACCA, CIMA, CA,
AAT, CMA, IBSL, ICLP, ABE, HND, BTEC, BIT, CBF-IBSL in prestigious
higher educational institutes and Universities in Sri Lanka.
- Has produced many prize-winners for Business Law, Commercial Law and
Ethics subjects in the above courses.
MBA (PIM Sri.J.) CIMA
MBA (USQ), BSc Finance Special (Hons), FCCA, ACA, MCSI
MBA (Merit) (UK), LLB (Colombo), BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting (UK), Attorney - at - Law, ACCA
MBA (Reading) Uni. of Colombo, BSc. Management (Special) Uni. Sri J'pura, ACCA
Dip. in Economics BSc (Hons) Economics & Management ACCA (Affiliate)
MBA (UWL) ,ACMA, CGMA
CFA, ACCA, BSc (Hoes) in Applied Accounting
MBA University of West London UK, ACCA Affiliate, AAT Passed Finalist
ACMA, CGMA ACCA Affiliate BBA (UoC specialized in Business Economics)
MBA (UK), PGDip (UK), BA Hons (UK), PQHRM (SL), DipM (UK), Cert Digital Mkt.
BSc. Accounting (Special) Hons, ACCA (affiliate), CFA Level Ill Candidate
MBA (UOL) BSc. Accounting (Special) First Class ACCA, ACA